TSDuck Streams Repository
TSDuck Streams Repository
Poland: Terrestrial network snapshot in Warsaw area
A snapshot of DVB-T/T2 transport streams from the Polish terrestrial network in the Warsaw area.
- Technical: DVB-T, 64QAM, FEC 3/4, 8k FFT, GI 1/8.
- Line-up: used exclusively by TVP - a Polish public broadcaster;
contains 4 regular H.264/HD TV channels, 2 H.264/SD and additionally 5 separate HbbTV services,
from which 4 are autostarting a streaming of online TV channel.
- Trivia: uses ISO/IEC 8859-13 charset encoding for texts in EIT instead of ISO/IEC 8859-2,
which was officially specified to be used in Poland
(specification, in Polish).
- MUX3 is still broadcasted in DVB-T, but DVB-T2 switchover is planned at the end of Nov 2023.
- Technical: DVB-T, 64QAM, FEC 5/6, 8k FFT, GI 1/4.
- Line-up: private channels, 4 H.264/SD services + 5 HbbTV services and two spare
tests for additional HbbTV services.
- Trivia: the only MUX broadcasted in VHF, still in DVB-T and there are no clear plans to switch it to DVB-T2;
it might be moved to UHF in the future, discussions are ongoing.
- Technical: DVB-T2, 256QAM, FEC 1/2, 32k FFT, GI 1/128, Pilots PP7.
- Line-up: private MUX, 5 HEVC/HD and 3 HEVC/SD services.
- Trivia: officially it's a test broadcast, but this test is on air for nearly 3 years; no EPG.
A lot of changes in elementary streams from time to time...
(e.g. subtitles are present or disappearing, STARS.TV HD has got MPEG or AC3 audio and video
for all services is CBR or VBR - configuration is a subject of neverending changes).
- Technical: DVB-T2, 256QAM, FEC 3/4, 32k FFT, GI 19/128, Pilots PP2.
- Line-up: 7 private HEVC/HD channels, additional HD channel is planned to be launched in a near future.
- Technical: DVB-T2, 256QAM, FEC 2/3, 32k FFT, GI 19/256, Pilots PP4.
- Line-up: 8 private HEVC/HD channels.
- Technical: DVB-T2, 256QAM, FEC 4/5, 32k FFT, GI 1/8, Pilots PP2.
- Line-up: paid MUX encrypted in Irdeto CA, one FTA HEVC/HD channel and one HbbTV promo service;
besides - 10 encrypted HEVC/HD TV channels and 17 radio services + OTA DVB-SSU service for their STB's.
- Trivia: might be closed in future, their broadcasting permission is close to expire and recommendation
was given to do not grant them another permission (originally this MUX was planned to be DVB-H and
broadcaster moved it firstly to DVB-T and later to DVB-T2 with some legal tricks so now they're
treated like they received DVB-T2 MUX without a real and transparent process of granting this permission).
- Technical: DVB-T2, 256QAM, FEC 3/4, 32k FFT, GI 19/256, Pilots PP4.
- Line-up: second MUX used exclusively by TVP - a Polish public broadcaster; contains 9 HEVC/HD services.
- Trivia: same issue with ISO/IEC 8859-13 charset encoding for texts instead of ISO/IEC 8859-2 as in MUX3.
Transport stream files